OUR PIONEERING DUAL-FUEL DPSTS
Our crude and product specialised tanker fleets are fully connected allowing robust and comprehensive services in all geographies, resulting in the safe and successful delivery of over 10 billion barrels of petroleum cargoes over the past decade.
AET was founded on the provision of safe, high-quality and on-time lightering activities in the US Gulf where we are regarded as the leading service provider. Over 25 years, we have expanded this service to include the US East Coast, and Latin America; resulting in over 15,000 ship-to-ship (STS) transfers in total.
Supporting our customers’ exploration deeper and further offshore, we now operate DP2 Shuttle Tankers servicing wellheads in the Brazilian Basin, the North & Barents Seas and the UK Continental Shelf.
We continue to grow and strengthen our presence in the DP2 Shuttle Tankers market and all our DPSTs, in operations and newbuilds are secured on long-term charters.
WE TRADE GLOBALLY
AET’s business is spread around the globe with few key focus areas:
- Lightering: Focused in the US Gulf region with large part of the fleet. Growing market in Latin America (Brazil and Uruguay)
- DPST: Key markets are North Sea and Brazil with high offshore production and rough seas and weather, requiring DP capabilities
- MST trade in Atlantic and Pacific basin (key regions for the business)
- VLCC: Global trades, with key routes highlighted on the map
- Product: Primarily operates in the Asia / East of Suez region